The OER4Covid initiative is planning to schedule a number of “office hours” support webinars to discuss topics and support queries requested by the community.
Please click on the reply button to suggest future webinar topics.
Summary of potential topics
(The initial list was extracted from queries posted in the Introduction forum)
- How to support students with limited financial and technology resources (@Hennie)
- Supporting learners with limited digital fluency (@Hennie)
- Exams during lockdown (@mdyck)
- Mental health and wellbeing working from home (eg challenges for working parents with children at home because of school closures.) (@mdyck)
- Affordable technology-enabled and OER-enabled teaching-learning solutions (@indkon)
- Cloud solutions to host FOSS technologies (@indkon)
- Off-the-grid and offline teaching-learning solutions (eg COL’s Aptus) (@indkon)
South Asia suggestions
- New media literacy competence for online learning during COVID-19 in developing countries like India (@satyendrakumar)