One of the aims of the OER4Covid initiative is to curate openly licensed resources to assist educators and learners transitioning to online learning.
Please use this topic for any questions or discussions about the curation of recommended support resources by clicking on the “Reply arrow” below.
Community resource recommendations
We invite members of the Resource Curation Group and the community to:
Share links to recommended resources on bookmarks.oeru.org
- Register an account on the bookmarks.oeru.org site (click here for the code we seek)
- Add links to useful resources providing a succinct summary and reason why you recommend the resource
- Make sure you that you save the link as a “Public” resource and add the “oer4covid” tag so we can easily find the links shared. (All bookmarks containing the “oer4Covid” tag will be harvested and included in the aggregated feed on the OER4Covid website.)
- Vote for resources we should shortlist and profile on the OER4Covid website
- Annotate and discuss online resources using hypothes.is