The OERu partners are designing and developing open business models from the perspective of individual partner institutions through regional meetings and open online consultations. This topic is intended for the OERu community and staff at the OERu partners who are not able to attend the regional open business model meetings to provide input and feedback.
Please join the conversation by sharing your thoughts on one or more of the following questions:
- Do you have any suggestions for improving the OERu Open Business Model V0.1 designed from the perspective of the OER Foundation.
- What is the value proposition of the OERu for individual partner institutions?
- What bundles of products and services should OERu partners offer?
- What social good is generated by the OERu for our partners?
- Who are the most important customers of individual OERu partners?
- What are the most important cost categories for individual OERu partners?
- What revenue streams could OERu partners generate from engagement in the OERu?
- For what value are OERu customers really willing to pay?
- Any other relevant ideas?