What has OERu done well?
- sharing knowledge about the OERu
- creating/encouraging a community
- implementing solutions to enable scalability
- making progress towards a coherent user experience across multiple platforms and services
- widening the term “openness” and how it’s understood by the network of participants
- boldness of cross-national/juriisdictional articulation agreements, and that it’s been successfully executed.
How / where can the OERu improve?
- Single Sign-on - lowering the cognitive load with better password/access integration
- hearing from/engaging actual learners - invite them to forums, online participation, etc. - this creates the opportunity for learners to be co-designers (including framing).
What are the top 3 priorities this meeting should address
Issues for CEOs meeting