Keep connecting

Hello everyone! :wave:
This platform is such a nice place to learn and share many things. :slightly_smiling_face:
Keep connecting. :writing_hand:

With regards. :pray:
@satyendrakumar

1 Like

Its indeed a well-planned approach at global level to exchange ideas and explore new avenues in OERs.

This is really good initiation for me
Biswajit Behera

Hello everyone.
Am Sheena Soman from Mumbai,India.I am an Associate Professor of English from Shri.M.D.Shah Mahila college,affiliated to SNDT Women’s University.
It is indeed a joy to connect to scholars and researchers throughout the world especially during these trying times.
looking forward to enhance pedagogical practices through the varied interactive set of programmes.

1 Like

Hi @Shabib @hatagaon @sheena :pray:
Greetings from India. :bouquet:

1 Like

Nice to be with you in this international platform of OER dialogue

Dr. Biswajit Behera

1 Like

Hello everyone
I am Dr. Kavita Batra, Assistant professor in Manohar Memorial College of Education, Fatehabad Haryana India. It’s my pleasure to connect with intellectual people from all over the world. It is true that technology is not the future but it is the need of the hour.
Sure to learn and collaborte more
Thank you

1 Like

@satyendrakumar @Shabib @Kavita @hatagaon @sheena Glad to meet you all. Hope we will learn from one another and have good academic sharing.

Greetings!
Nice to hear from you

welcome sir

Dr. Biswajit Behera

Hello @Kavita ma’am, @john sir :pray:
Greetings from India. :bouquet:
It is better to work in collaboration :handshake:, it increases productivity :footprints: and gets to share a lot of new things.

With regards
@satyendrakumar :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello
Greetings of the day. it’s really an honor for me to learn in collaboration with you all. Thank you

Hope this platform will bring our ideas in unison.

Hello John Sir,
Collaborative learning always has a positive and a synergistic impact.