Wayne- here’s my first stab at it, let me know what you think and we can go from there.
Open Online Learning Starts Here (strap line)
Master the Basics of Digital Age Creative Commons
Learning in a Digital Age (LiDA) is a free, online, open education course where you will learn the basics of copyright law, open licensing and license remix compatibility for intellectual property within the digital environment.
Benefits of taking this course include:
• Basic knowledge of digital-focused creative property law, standards and ethics
• Edubits certified Copyright and Creative Commons credentials
• First year university students can gain credit for two exit qualifications:
1) Undergraduate Certificate in First Year Foundations (TESU), USA
2) Certificate Higher Education Business (OERu), (University of the Highlands and Islands), UK
Credit for this course is recognized at several leading universities. Check this list for recent updates. (links to a popup or page with listed universities)
Questions? Please email us at LIDA@OERu.org
For more information, please fill out the form below.